This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, January 19, 2009

Altered Heart/Round Box Video and Written Tutorial




Hi Everyone!! I created a video tutorial on how to line a round or heart box using designer paper. There's a way to apply designer paper to round boxes so that they appear smooth with a nice finish. I also created a written tutorial of this project. I had created the written tutorial over a year ago. There is a slight variation to the video tutorial vs written tutorial but the same concepts apply.

I created this box for mementos and photos that I'll probably place on to my night stand. It makes for a nice bedroom decor while being functional at the same time. I covered my box using Close to My Heart designer paper "More to Adore". It's such a pretty paper especially for Valentines. To decorate the top, I added large prima flower, button, and a metal frame by Making Memories with a photo.

I don't have time to chit-chat but check out the video or written tutorial when you have the chance. It's pretty late right now and I'd like to go to bed. Hope you all have a fabulous day!!





12 comments:

Tonniece said...

Oh Maria, what a pretty box, love the pp you used and that frame is darling.
thanks for thr tutorial

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely, great picture.

jacque4u2c said...

Thanks! This is just really beautiful!

Heidi said...

Maria- this is a beautiful box, you did a fab job. Thanks for sharing!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh goodness, I just bought a bunch of these boxes at a close out sale...what dandy timing for me...yours is beautiful!

Rita said...

Awesome project Maria, thanks so much for doing a video tutorial!!!

Corie said...

This is gorgeous!!

Teri said...

Wow! What a great project! Thanks for doing both tutorials!

Jodi said...

oh this is very nice! I have to check out those tutorials when I am free. =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous box Maria......thanks for the tip in dealing with rounded items.

Kelli said...

I have something for you on my blog - go take a peek!

Rina said...

OMGosh, this is sooooooo beautiful. What great DP.