This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, February 25, 2008

Stamp and Scrapbooking Club - Enrolling for March




Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm now taking new members for my "stamp and scrapbooking club" for March start up date. If you interested in the details, please email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com I have a private blog site (Heartfelt Inspirations) for club members and this layout is one that I posted on the club blog site. I post tutorials, sketches, challenges, etc for club members as well as send out project, card, and scrappy kits. I provide the materials for free for club members.
This layout was created using CTMH Good Times Paper Packet and I used the "Leading Lady" sketch from the CTMH Imagine book. The pictures of my husband and son when he was little. I created a matching layout so when you open up the scrapbook, the layouts are side by side. I had posted the first layout a few weeks ago.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested in joining my club!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful layout Maria for two such handsome fellows! Luv that DP.

Em said...

Gorgeous LO!

Ana Baird said...

Lovely layout!