This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, April 06, 2008

Scrappy Card - Bright Happy Card

Hi Everyone! You're like. . .wow, there's a lot of things going on with your card, Maria! LOL! I have the most difficult time putting scrappy cards together but I decided to just wing it and pull out a bunch of embellishments that were left overs from projects I created. This card is truly a "scrappy" card. It's great that I finally used a few of my left over scraps.

Most of the stickers, chipboard, and papers are from various packages of K&CO products. They were just stuff that were left overs.

It was actually liberating to just throw all of the stuff together and see what the end result would look. I actually like it . . .primarily because of the bright, happy colors.

The ribbon is by Making Memories but I don't know the brand of the large flower.




Anyway, I'm off to making more of these scrappy cards. I have a lot of scraps to reduce so I better get movin'!!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday!!

10 comments:

Rita said...

I really like this card, nice & bright, a great summer card to give someone to help brighten their day! Nice job Maria!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love the chipboard, it is such a bright happy card.

Heather said...

What a bright and fun card!

Em said...

This is just stunning, I love that every time i look at it i spot something new!

Angel said...

I know this card will make someone's day, Maria! It's lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. Such vibrant colors!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. Such vibrant colors!

Risa said...

I can't tell that making Scrappy Cards are difficult for you Maria. You always manage to come up with a beautiful card everytime. Your card is very cute!
malieta:)

2 Worlds said...

Loved this card , beautiful !

Paula said...

WOW - what brilliant colours. I love this card. It's such a stand out.