This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm Back from my Trip!!

Hey, Everyone!! I'm back from my trip to Yosemite! Oh, gosh I had so much fun!! I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful it was. If you've never visited Yosemite, I do highly recommend it. There's a lot of things to do and it's like being somewhere so unlike the concrete world we live in. Nature is so beautiful!!

Anyway, I'm trying my darn hardest to get back in the swing of things. I'm glad you're still around. I'll post something here soon!! Hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving!!!


No comments: