This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas My Friends and Blog Vacation

Merry Christmas, Everyone! I wish for all of you to have a merry and bright Christmas filled with love, joy and happiness!!! Thank you for stopping my blog and always being so kind with your comments. I am very grateful for all the blessings in my life including all of you!!

I'll be on blog vacation until January. A few of my family from Hawaii will be here to visit us in California so I will be spending time with them. We'll also be spending time with them in Disneyland for New Years. . . I may pop in and blog our pictures with them if I can find the time.

Again, Merry Christmas my friends!!


No comments: