This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mini Tri-Fold Album




Hi, Everyone! One of my favorite projects to create lately are mini albums. This mini tri-fold album was inspired by Jana of 2 Worlds. She had created a mini tri-fold album and it looked so pretty. Her tutorials are so easy to follow so I decided to try to create her tri-fold album. I watched her tutorial and decided to create a "larger" version of her project. I had a few pictures already printed out but they were too large for her mini album. Her mini album measures 2 3/4 x 3 1/4" (Click Here for Jana's Tutorial). . .I modified the size to create a mini 4x4 album with the tag size approximately 3 1/4 x 5 1/2".

To create the smaller album. . .be sure to check out Jana's tutorial. She has a lot of mini-album tutorials and all of them are fabulous.

I'll create a tutorial for the 4 x 4 size on another day. Right now, I just want to finish up this post so I can go to bed! LOL!

As you can see, the album opens up into a tri-fold with pockets and tags.

Here is a picture with the tags removed. The pictures are of my kids taken last year prior to them leaving for the Homecoming Dance.
Anyway. . .I'll see if I can create a tutorial for the larger size tri-fold album later today.

Album details:

Paper: DCWV Designer Papers, SU Only Orange, Eggplant Envy cardsotck
Accessories: 9 Clouds stickers, Prima by Hero Arts and Dejaview, Foo-la=la buttons, Basic Basic ribbon, Metal charms, Silver metallic cord









5 comments:

Rita said...

This is so beautiful Maria! I luv, luv, luv that DP! The colors are awesome together!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is just gorgeous, Maria!!

What a wonderful memory treasure and soooo beautifully done!

~Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Stunning, love this so much.

CreativeMish said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combo!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the bright colours. These are such treasures! :O)