This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, December 29, 2006

Grateful

This card was created using Hampton Art Stamps "Watercolor Daisy". I really love this stamp because you can't go wrong with it's design.

You can't really tell by the picture but the background of the flower is multi-colored.

Instructions

Using a sponge I colored the background with Stampin Up Baroque Burgundy and Old Olive dye ink. When it dried, I rubber stamped the flower.

I colored in the image with regal rose and I believe the leaf was colored with old olive or some other Stampin up ink using a blender pen. It really doesn't matter I suppose.

I mixed in a little bit of Stampin Up Only Orange and shadowed the flower petals with Baroque Burgundy.

The copper brads were added to enhance the orange highlights of the flower.


The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up Small Script.
To add color and contrast, I used scrapbook paper for the background and organdy ribbon to finish up card.

That's it. . .very simple
This is another card I made using the same stamp but a little different layout. The corners of the image was punched using Stampin Up Ticket corner punch.

Until later. . .

No comments: