Happy Birthday to my blog!!! Today is the last day of my blog candy challenge! You have until 12:00 midnight to submit any of the 5 challenges I've posted for this blog site and Stampin Inspirations.
I added not one but two more prizes to the prize bucket. I added the Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon! It's 15 yards long so you'll have a lot of ribbon to play with! Whoohoo! The other prize I added is another clear stamp set by Hampton Arts "Art Warehouse Designs". The set is a tropical theme! Very cute. Okay to sum up all the prizes:
- 1 stack of K&CO 12 x 12 double sided designer paper - 36 total (the designs are so pretty)
- 1 Colorbox Petal Paint Pigment Ink pad great for regular stamping as well as heat embossing different colors (very versatile ink pad - love it)
- 2 clear stamp sets by Hampton Arts. (very pretty designs - I bought each of them for myself too)
- 1 package of 8 x 11.5" Stampin Up cardstock - last year's "In Colors". (very rare because it's retired - remember cool caribbean, cranberry crisp, true thyme? Love them)
- 1 Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - 15 yards (lots of ribbon to decorate your card and projects)
If you haven't participated in any of the challenges. . .it's your last chance. You have at least 12 opportunities to submit your name. Scroll down for the 5 different challenges for this site and stop by Stampin Inspirations for that sites challenges.
Blog Birthday Day 5 Challenge
"Tell me 3 things that you asked Santa to bring you this Christmas"
I actually asked for only one thing this year. . .I asked for:
- 1 Copic Sketch Markers 72 marker set C
I have an interesting story about this request. My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year. . . .
I said: "a copic sketch marker 72 piece set C".
He looked it up on the Internet and saw the price and said "it's $299.00!!! What crazy person would buy markers for that amount?"
I said: "ummmm, me!"
He then said: "but you have a lot of markers, what are you going to do with the ones you already have?"
I said "nothing, I'm going to keep them and still use them".
He said "so why do you need these markers? Explain to me why they are THAT good." Seeeesh, he acted like I asked for a car.
So, I explained to him the typical benefits (interchangeable nibs, excellent color results, refillable, airbrushing, etc.) Furthermore, I explained that Copic Markers are actually not "craft or rubber stamping markers". They're markers primarily used for illustration - many use them to draw amine (Japanese Cartoon), magna (Japanese comic books) and other illustrations such as car design or fashion sketches. I told him that I can use them to draw as well and share the markers with the kids. The kids will definitely love to play with them - they love drawing amine characters.
If I add the kids to the mix, I know he'll get the markers for me.
That's it. . .I didn't ask for anything else for Christmas.
Now it's your turn. . .comment on the 3 items that you asked to receive for Christmas. Name your top 3 high ticket items. Don't be modest. . .wish for BIG things and you may receive it! Santa may be nice to you this year!! You have until 12:00 midnight to submit your comment!
Good luck on the blog candy everyone!