This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, January 04, 2008

RAK Address Roll

Hi Everybody! One my resolutions this year is to send out RAKs randomly to anyone at least several times a month. If you could send me your mailing address, email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com. On your email subject, please fill in with "Blogger Address". Please . . .this is important because I will be filtering the emails into a "Blogger Address" folder. If you don't write it in the subject, I may miss your message.

P.S. Please include your blog link or address in the message.

Thanks!!

No comments: