This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Altered Notebook


Hi Everyone~ I decided to do something different and alter a notebook. I haven't altered a notebook for a while now so I decided to work on. All I did was adhere the CTMH "Silhouette" Level 2 paper on to the bottom half of the notebook. The notebook already had a pretty print on it but it wouldn't be "my" work if I didn't cover it up a little. To finish up the notebook, I added the ribbons and the prima flowers. It took about 20 minutes to complete the notebook.
Nothing much else to this simple project! I don't have much to say today. . .I have to cook dinner in a few minutes so I just want to finish up this post.
Hope y'all are having a wonderful evening!

7 comments:

Risa said...

Your altered journal is beautiful!!!!
I love the paper combinations and the added touch of red is perfect and so lovely to look at!

Teri said...

You did a great job Maria! Don't you just love it when you don't need to do too much on an altered project and it comes out fabulous! Great colors and just the right embellish's on it! xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a pretty, pretty notebook. I have a hard time altering journals. Thanks for the compliment on my tutorial. Peel-offs are new to me. They are in all the stores, yet we rarely see them being used. I noticed your daily list. Why is it you are always cleaning out your garage. It must be a monsterous size because you're always lost in there--LOL.

Hugs,

Beth

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

holy moly maria,
you visited my blog today :-0
do you know what this means to me :-)
thank you so much
love
claudi

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Classy! Love the black & white with that hit of red and the ribbons are so pretty. The way you have everything laid out would be perfect for a card too. You are SO good at placing elements. (It's my least favourite part of cardmaking so I am always in awe!) :0)

Little C's Creations said...

LOL!!! It is definitely "your" work now, sister. I love the color combo. I have a bunch of notebooks that are calling my name..... I always buy these things, and then put them in the corner til' I'm in the mood. Hopefully, I'll be more in the mood since I'm not with TAC anymore.

Hugs,
Jen

Rita said...

Very pretty! I did one to put all my birthdays in, this way I won't miss anyone's birthday!