This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gratitude Card



Hi Everyone! I, finally, found time to make a scrappy card today! Yay! I decided to create my own flowers by drawing the flowers on a cardstock and cutting the image out. I added a 1 inch circle to the center and prima flower. To top it off, I added the brad to secure the flower to the designer paper.

Nothing much else to this card.

Card Details:

Paper: My Minds Eye, SU Old Olive and Blue Bayou cardstock
Accessories: 1" circle punch, prima flowers, Deja view brads, Colorbok stickers, organdy ribbon, SU Blue Bayou ink

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Fe-Fe said...

This is beautiful Maria. I love the colour blue of the flowers. Goegeous!

2 Worlds said...

Great card Maria

My Paper World said...

Very pretty maria! I love your beautiful handcut flowers! xx

Risa said...

Very pretty card and the flowers are very pretty!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

You are such an inspiring artist. Your flowers are wicked sweet! Love the sponging on them too. :0)

Rita said...

So elegant & I luv these colors!