This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, June 09, 2008

Blog Break - Will be back on the weekend

Hi Everyone! I need to take a break. I'm in the middle of a big mess in my garage! I decided to start up the clean up process on Saturday and well, it's like a tornado went through my garage and threw everything all over the place. I guess before it can get clean, it needs to get ugly first and I mean, ugly. I've opened up every container and spread everything all over the place. Wow! It's scary.

Yesterday I worked on the Christmas stuff and so far I've counted 12 containers, 4 of which are the huge containers. When we moved from Hawaii to California, we sold at least half of our Christmas stuff. . . so why do we still have so many Christmas stuff? It's NUTS!

Anyway, I can't stand the garage looking the way it is. . .the faster I clean it up, the better I'll feel. I need to take a break this week to concentrate on the garage. Besides, my body ache so bad right now. . .I am in no mood to craft! I've used muscles I haven't used in years. I guess that's the price I have to pay for accumulating so much junk!

When I'm completely done, I'll take a picture of the garage. Maybe if I'll even take a "before" picture. . . .we'll see.

Hope y'all have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

Risa said...

I know exactly what you mean Maria! Take it slow and please don't hurt yourself while moving boxes around. You will be missed but we understand:)

Rita said...

Good luck my friend!

Ila said...

Have a good week cleaning!! I always feel better after getting a good cleaning job done...and I always seem to be behind on this type of thing too. Take Care and have a good week!!

TA Carbone said...

Your email subscription on your blog isn't working for me to sign up :(

Toniann
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com