This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, June 30, 2008

Insomniac Card


Hi Everyone! Why is this card called the "insomniac card"? Well, because I created it at two in the morning. I've been experiencing insomnia for the past few days. The first few times it was okay with me because it gave me the opportunity to work on cards that I haven't been able to do during the day. Now, it's beginning to annoy me. I know my internal clock is messed up because I've been getting up later than I typically would. My clock has moved forward by about 4 hours. My husband advised me to get up at my normal time regardless how late I've slept. Yeah, right! I did try to do that and I walked around all day basically like a zombie. I ended up falling asleep in the middle of the day. It upset me because I basically wasted my day light hours.

There's nothing much to this card. Just a what I call a "slap together" card. It's like a quick and painless sort of way of card making but not very creative either. I was going to add a charm but for the life of me could not find my metal charms. Remember when I cleaned my craft room last week. . .well, I put my metal charms somewhere but I can't remember where. Argghh!


Anyway, enough of my whining! LOL!
Card Details:
Paper: not sure (scrap pieces)
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Joann brads, Colorbok sticker, American Craft Element ribbon





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I don't care if you slapped it together in a sleep deprived coma, I lOVE it!

2 Worlds said...

Hope you can get your sleep normal.

Risa said...

I think your card is cute as always Maria! Here's hoping that you get a good night's rest:)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Wish I could do slap together like you. You've got it goin' ON! Love the tag and the three primas together. SO super pretty! :0)