This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Boxes & Baggies


Today's Daily Special is "Anything but Cards". I made a few boxes or baggies using a template. Click Here for the box template.

These boxes are similar to the Valentines box that I created on my Stampin Inspirations blog site a few weeks ago. The difference is I used a template for these boxes and the ones I created on my other blog site was made from scratch.

Click here to check out those boxes.

I rubber stamped the images all over and added a sentiment and tag to top the card off. It took me about 10 - 15 minutes to create each box so it's easy to make a whole bunch of them without a problem.

The first box with the hearts was rubber stamped with Fiskar clear rubber stamps which I will be doing a product review some time today. Check back later this afternoon.

Until later. . .

No comments: