This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Hanging Envelope Organizer

**UPDATE - Click Here for the Tutorial**

I had bought a box of those large greeting card envelopes a long, long time ago. I, initially planned to make cards for those envelopes but found that they were too big. Yuck. It's been sitting in a box and I did not know what to do with it. I learned a technique a long time ago in which envelopes were glued together in a series to create an envelope book.

Well, I took the concept and created this organizer instead. The first picture shows the project without anything inserted inside the pockets and the second pictures shows the pockets with the contents inside.

The back of the organizer is an 7 x 11" chipboard and the envelopes or pockets are approximately 3 x 6 inches. You may also use a poster board and cut it up to create a larger organizer or a series of organizers attached to the poster board.

I'll make another one and do a tutorial on this project. If I have the time, I'll post it tomorrow.

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and VERY creative!!! Great job!