This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, March 12, 2007

Featured Blogger of the Week

One of my readers asked what happened to my "Featured Blogger of the Week" section. My "Featured Blogger of the Week" moved to my sidebard. It used to be at the top of my blog site but it was just taking to much space at the top so I moved it to my sidebar.

My "Featured Blogger of the Week" is Pam's Blog Site Stamping with {Serendipity}. Pam has lovely card creations and she also blogs regularly. Check out her blog site for great card ideas!

No comments: