This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Daily Special - Featured Stamp - Stampabilities Born To Shop Series

I love, love this series of stamps by Stampbalities. . .the same brand that makes the House Mouse series.

I bought 4 stamps in these series but there's 12 of them. I will definitely with time get them all. This is the first one I received. . .it's called "Know Too Much". This is sooooo cute. I'm going to send a friend of mine a set of two cards. One of the cards will be from me to her and one she can send to her sister. I can't wait to receive the other 3 stamps that I purchased.

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol and outlined the image with markers.

Card Detail:

Stamp: Know too Much by Stampabilities, Stampin Up Cute Converse
Paper: Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Bliss Blue, Real Red, K&Company Marcella scrapbook paper
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol, Bliss Blue, Markers
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Basic Basic Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Fiskar Scallop scissors, 1/8" eyelets

No comments: