This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cards from the Stampin Up Workshop

Here are the cards I made from the Stampin Up workshop I attended. I saw the snowman waterfall card on splitcoast stampers and although, I wanted to make the card myself, it appeared too time consuming. It actually wasn't complicated at all. The other snowman card is actually a pocket with cocoa pack tucked inside of it. If you pull on the ribbon, the cocoa rises out of the pocket. Really cool. Click on the post title for the "waterfall" instructions on the Splitcoast Stampers website.











1 comment:

Sonya said...

So beautiful!!! I love all the designs and the colors. Great Job!