This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Made 2 Cards. . . Whoohoo!!

I actually made two cards this evening and they turned out okay. I will add it to my post tomorrow morning. I have so many things to do tomorrow. I feel a little overwhelmed. I will try to remain focused. My problem is that I need to be more organized and not be so ADD. I think I'm slightly ADD but have not been diagnosed. Ha! Sometimes I do feel I have a problem focusing for long periods of time.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: