This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day of Nothingness

I did not make any cards again today. Once again I don't know where my day has gone. I woke up early, drove the kids to school, came home, contractors came over to evaluate how to fix our intercom system, packaged a few items to mail, went to the store to buy printer ink, went grocery shopping, picked the kids up from school, started cooking dinner, and now here I am. I can't believe that it took my whole day to do basically nothing substantial. It appears that my days seem to be filled with these sort of "nothingness" and amazingly, I don't have time to make cards.

I wonder how I did it when I was working full time? I mean I can't figure it out. I still found time to make cards when I was working. It's really weird.

No comments: