This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, November 12, 2006

House Mouse Again

I really love house mouse stamps. So. . .I bought 2 new Christmas House Mouse stamp. I love these stamps. . .they're really cute. I used paper glaze or dimensionals (SU Crystal Effects in this case) and covered the ornament to give it a glassy appearance. I also did the same thing with the candle holder and candle. These stamps are perfect for this product.




Check out the House Mouse Website by clicking on the title of this post. It's linked to their site.

No comments: