This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Found a Stamping Buddy

Whoohoo! I found a stamping buddy. I've lived in Temecula for 1 year now and I was at lost as to how to find someone to stamp with. I thought the only way was to attend workshops or stamp camps but I didn't want to pay a fee just to stamp with people. I tried to get my neighbor to become interested in it but she didn't take me up on my offer. In Hawaii, I had co-workers, friends, family but since I'm not working yet, well. . .it's pretty difficult to find someone who may be interested in stamping. I asked the girl who works at the Hawaiian restaurant near my home if she rubber stamped and she said that she just don't have the time. Okay.

Rubber stamping don't require other people. . .I mean you don't need a group of people to make cards but sometimes others have ideas or inspirations that may be helpful and it's like any activity, it's much more enjoyable doing it with others.

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Until later. . .

No comments: