This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ahhhh. . .Clean Space Again

Yes, my area is clean again. It won't be for long but it just feels good to have a clean workspace, even for just a day.

I have another desk right next to my main works station but I rarely work on it. I have my die cut machine and sewing maching on that desk.

My desk was purchased through Best Craft Organizer. Click here for their website.

Check out their desk and organizers. The drawers are 1" and 2" drawers to fit rubber stamps and tools. I absolutely love them!! I also have an additional stackable organizer similar to my desk that has slots for 12 x 12 scrapbook papers and additional drawers for rubber stamps and accessories.

Check out the website! I feel they have the best desk and organizers mainly because their products are made specifically for rubber stampers.

Until later. . .

1 comment:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your workspace and organizational products are causing me to "drool". Maybe that explains why you product such wonderful work. Of course, it does help that you are obviously gifted when it comes to creativity and design. Just can't get enough of your blog work, Maria!