This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, February 18, 2007

Guest Rubber Stamper - Sue

Sue is one of my readers and she was kind enough to send me pictures of a bunch of cards that she made. Here are a sample of the cards that she sent to me. I love all her cards and as you can see, she is very talented. If you send me pictures of a few cards that you've made, I'll post it on my blog. I just need your permission to do so and permission to state your name on my blog.

Thank you Sue for the pictures. I really appreciate your work.









Until later. . .

No comments: