This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, February 11, 2007

Featured Website of the Week

I have a new "Featured Website of the Week" and it's "Keiki Cards". To visit the site click here or click on the title of this post.

Keiki Cards is a non-profit organization run by volunteers with the mission to bring sunshine in the lives of children from infants to age 18. Keiki Cards is based in Hawaii but provide their services throughout the U.S. and Canada.

They send handmade cards and gifts on a weekly basis to children who are in the hospital or suffering some sort of illness. The cards are donated by card makers who send their cards to this organization.

Me, my husband and my children have decided to reserve Sunday afternoons making cards to send to Keiki Cards. This afternoon was our first day to make cards and I'll be posting them tomorrow. I wanted to do something constructive and worthwhile and what's better than doing something that I love and involve my family in finding joy in knowing that what they do will help bring a little sunshine in another child's life.

Please visit the website and be a part of this great organization!

No comments: