This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random Card - Penny Black Fat Cat Birthday




Just a random card I made. I really didn't work on anything today. I was busy watching the Anna Nicole Smith case on Court TV. It was really interesting. I don't watch much television but when I do watch, I like to watch the View and Court TV during the day, CSI and Supernatural in the evening. I heard Heroes is pretty good. I saw one episode but based on what I heard, maybe it's worth looking at.

I'll work on cards tomorrow. I have a few projects I want to work on. . .I'll post a few of them tomorrow.

Until later. . .



2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute card...love the fat cat!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cute card! Love the fat cat...I need to add one to my collection. BTW, I wanted to thank you for sharing with us your readers about the Keiki Cards, I will be making cards to send to them. My husband was quite moved by the idea and will help whenever he's home. Thanks again and keep up the awsome blog!