This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, February 03, 2007

And the Winner Is. . .

Wow, thank y'all for filling out the survey! This was so fun!! I really enjoyed reading them and felt I had a little bit of commonality with all of you!. I'll compile the information sometime later in the afternoon and post a compilation of the responses.

It's 1:16 in the morning and I was about to head to bed. My daughter has a fund raising to attend early in the morning with her Keyclub. It's a fund raising for a student at her school who has cancer. I'm going to ask about this boy that the fund raiser is for and see if I can arrange a RAK for him. I need to talk to his parents at the fund raiser tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, because I'll be busy in the morning attending this fund raiser, I wasn't sure what time I would be back so I asked my daughter to help me to pull a name out of the bag while I took pictures at 1:00 in the morning. It's funny because she really took her job seriously. She was like "mom, you mean I'll be choosing the winner". . .

Here is the winner's response to the questionnaire.

She's been stamping for 2 years and stamps daily. . .at least that's her goal.

She loves all kinds of stamp brands and it takes her about 20 to 30 minutes to make a card.

Her favorite technique is dry embossing and shape cards and would like to learn how to use different colors and designs on her cards. She says that she is a "total ADDICT!" when it comes to stamping.

She's employed as a cashier at Wal-mart and wish she could get together with stamping buddies.

She lurks SCS but is not registered and believe or not, unlike the rest of us she is pretty good about not going overboard with buying stamps.

Her favorite TV show is CSI, Court TV (both my favorites) and the Food network. She loves Romantic comedies such as Notting Hill, Sleepless in Seattle and Ever After and she loves all kinds of music.

She doesn't have a blog site, but her favorite website is I believe SCS. Her other hobbies are cooking, photography, reading, and the outdoors.

She's not a Stampin' Up deomonstrator and loves my blog site.

She lives in Lebanon, Oregon

Are you the winner?

Here are the pictures of my daughter drawing the name of the winner. Scroll down for the winner. I'll post picture of the blog candy once I get back from the fund raiser.





Congratulations Sonya!! You Lucky Girl!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I am so happy and excited! lol I never ever win anything and here I am winning the grand prize :o) Your site is amazing and I learn so much from you and everytime I come on here you inspire me more and more to learn and to try new things. I cant wait to get my goodies and thank you again so much!

Sonya