This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, February 05, 2007

Featured Blogger of the Week

I have a new "Featured Blogger of the Week"! I chose "Stamping 101" to be featured this week. Although it appears that her blog site is fairly new, she already has a bunch of great tutorials. I'm originally from Hawaii and it was great to see the Aloha flip-flop card that she made. To check out her blog site, click here . . .or click on the title of this post to be linked to her site.

I am retiring Inkventive Expressions to my sidebar but don't despair, if you haven't already added her site to your favorites, the link to her blog site will be located to the right of my blog site under the heading "Featured Blogger" and you can visit her site at any time!!

Until later. . .

No comments: