This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, August 20, 2007

And The Winner is. . . . .Lindsay

Congratulations Lindsay
I had my daughter pick the winner by drawing a name from a box and the winner is Lindsay. I'll email Lindsay to let her know she won a small prize for playing along with this week's TIC. Thank you everyone who participated. Y'all did a splendid job! I know this week's challenge was a major challenge and I'm glad that a few of you participated. It was great that a few first timers participated. I hope you enjoyed making your altered art.
Until the next challenge. . .

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Congratulations Lindsay!!

Maria, I nominated you for the "Nice Matters Award" on my blog tonight! =)

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, thank you! That is too cool. (Does this count as my fifteen minutes of fame? LOL.)
Jan, I agree, you can just tell what a nice person Maria is. And I'm lovin' her blog!

Risa said...

Congratulations Lindsay!!
I love your Altered Frame..it beautiful!