This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm Sorry I Haven't Been Around. . .

I haven't been around for the past few days because I've been busy cleaning out my garage, transplanting plants from our front yard to our backyard and cleaning out my craft room. On my down-time, I've been working on a few altered art projects. I have to work on them in stages because I have to wait for the glue to dry. I'll post something tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish one of the projects tonight.

I usually stamp and craft late at night but because I've been so busy during the day, at night I'm too tired to do anything else but relax. I wish I could just snap my finger and the garage will be clean and the plants planted. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen that way.

Anyway, I've had one submittal for the altered art so far which I'll post tomorrow. Anyone interested in trying it out? I know it's a tough one but I think if you try it out, you'll find that it's something worthwhile doing. It gets easier as you do more of them.

I recently bought a "Bind-it-all". . .I can't wait to try it out. I've been wanting to create my own notebooks, journals, and albums but never took the step to buy a binding machine. I finally decided that it'll be a great investment to have one of those machines so I can create unique notebooks and albums rather than buying them and altering them.

There's so many things I want to create . . .it's a matter of actually making them.

Well, hope everyone is having a great evening! Click here if you're interested in this week's challenge!!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

i know what you mean.... so many projects to do, too little time!!! and to think we're SAHM's!!! Geez!!!

hugs,
Jen

Lydia said...

I've got Akiles Offibind - plastic comb binder.

I've had it for about 6 months and been using it to make notebooks out of old books and card stock. It's worked well for me but I am thinking of using it to make thick journals - they advertise that you can bind up to 2" but I haven't tested that yet.

I paid about $170 for it last summer, but I just found it for $129 at http://www.ishopbinding.com