This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award - Yay

Hey Allison of "Stampin When I Can" tagged me as a "Thinking Blogger"!! I'm not sure what a thinking blogger is but I think I'm a blog that made her think! She wrote such nice things about my blog. . .she's such a sweetheart!

The participation rules are simple:

If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the memo.

Here is the list of "5 bloggers that make me think":

Tracy H of "Tracy's Happy Place": Tracy is such a lovely person. She post challenges, she participate in challenges, makes lots of lovely creations, and she also on a weight-loss journey like me! Yay!! There's a lot going on on her blog site so be sure to stop by and see what's happenin' on her end.
Michelle of "Come Stamp With Me": Michelle surely deserves the "Thinking Blogger Award". Her blog site makes me think because she has so many great ideas. Her designs are so diverse and very elegant. She can find tons of ways to use one set of stamp. . .it's so amazing how different each card looks! Go check her site out and you'll see what I mean.
Malieta of "Life's Simple Pleasures": Malieta is definitely a thinking blogger! She participates in various challenges and does a fabulous job at it! She also scrapbooks which I love because I'm just starting out as a scrapbooker and her designs gives me inspirations. Yay!! Drop by and say hello and check out all her lovely creations and scrapbook ideas!!
Colleen of "Distinctive Touches": Colleen's site is an absolute "thinking site". She has a weekly challenge called "Thursday's Throwdown". . .very cool. On Friday's she features an artist on her site. Everyday has a featured something such a "Technique Tuesday", etc. Her site challenges her readers to try out something new and she's also a reporter at Craft Critique. Colleen definitely makes me think. Check out her site and try out her challenges! It's great!
Beth of "Sunflowers and Dragonflies": Lovely Beth is a great site that makes you think!! She has a lot of great things going on on her site. She post tutorials, participate in challenges, makes lovely creations . . .just so many things going on that are inspiring. Say hello to Beth and let her know how much you appreciate her hard work!!
Monika of "M.A.D Stamper": Monika is a hard working blogger! She provides instructions to every card she makes! She also provides a section on her post called "Treasures of the Day" which links to various blog sites that inspired her. Her work is exceptional and makes me think!! Visit her site and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it! Drop by and say "hello"!!

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my goodness, Maria, thank you so much for this "award." I really don't see myself as a thinking blogger, and am touched that you do. You are such a sweetie. Thanks again!

Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Thank you Maria for thinking of me... What a great comliment! Loved your vacation pictures...it was nice to see your kids so happy. :o)

michelle sturgeon said...

wow, Maria, thank you! I am humbled.