This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blog Candy Submission 1(a) - Guest Stamper - Tejal

Hi Everyone! Look at what Tejal made using my sketch below. I think this is the sketch that she used. She sent this picture of her card to me the other day before I decided to do the Blog Candy. She sent it to me to cheer me up a little because I was feeling creatively slumpish. Is slumpish a word? I'm not sure but it was so sweet of her to do that.

I decided to enter her into the Blog Candy because she did send a picture of a card that used my sketch.

Tejal lives in India. . .wow, that is way, way far away! Isn't that cool! She also has a blog site called "Creating New Expressions Everyday". She's very talented not only with rubber stamping but also drawing. She's been blogging her work long before I knew there were people blogging their card creations! She's been blogging since February of 2006. Sheesh. . I'm a newbie compared to her. Anyway, stop by her blog site and check out her wonderful creations!

If you are interested in participating in my Blog Candy, Click here for the details.




No comments: