This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #5(a) - Guest Stamper - Mara

Hey Everyone! I have another blog candy submission and this one is by Mara! Wow, love the cool color combo. I love pink with brown. Mara did a wonderful job with this sketch. It's very colorful and happy looking! It's a wonderful birthday card! Scroll down to view the sketch she used to create the card.

I don't know if Mara has a blog site because she didn't add a link to her blog site with her submission. If she don't have one, she should start one - based on her submission, it looks like she does wonderful work.

Don't forget to stop by my Stampin Inspirations blog site to view other blog candy submissions. If the submission uses a Stampin Up image, I post it on Stampin Inspirations. . .in the case you're wondering why I have some submission posted on one blog site and others on the other.

If interested in submitting your work and participating in my blog candy. . . .Click Here for the Details.

I'll be posting the prize some time today. I hope you like the prize I have to offer.

Until later. . .hope y'all are having a wonderful Memorial Day!



No comments: