This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, May 05, 2007

Random Card - CTMH and Autumn Leaves

Just another card I made yesterday. I was playing with my Prismacolor markers. I had a few problems adding highlights to the bear and it didn't come out the way I wanted it to but. . .oh well. Despite not being able to add the highlights the way I wanted to, I still liked the vibrancy of the color.

I'm still playing with the new Autumn Leaves stamp sets. The bear is a CTMH stamp but the sentiment is by Autumn Leaves Sentiment Circles set. Nothing much with this card but just coloring and layout.

Stamping Tip:

It seems shaper scissors are no longer as popular as they used to be but I love them. They're great way to enhance or frame the edges. In this case, I used Stampin Up Wave scissors but Fiskar and K-Craft sells the same wave pattern. Stampin Up no longer sells shaper scissors. It's no longer the "in" tool I suppose but it's a great tool. The sentiment circle was also shaped with a shaper scissors. In this case, I used Fiskar scallop scissors.

Nothing much else to say about this card.

I went to several garage sales today and I bought a bunch of shaped boxes in various shapes. Awesome find! They were 50 cents each and I bought 9 of them. I think I'm going to work on them today. I'll post the pictures if I do make something with those boxes.



Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

No comments: