This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, May 03, 2007

Random Card - Simple Card


Just a card I made this morning. I don't know if I like this card. I don't like the color combo and it just feels like it's lacking something.

It's a nice day today here in sunny California. I moved to California (San Diego area) a year and a half ago from Hawaii and I no longer miss Hawaii as much as I used to. I do miss the food there but other than that, I've come to like living in California. When I first moved here, well. . .it was a different story. I would have preferred moving to Virginia or Washington State or more the Northern part of California. I was turned off a bit by the lack of beautiful landscapes and clear blue skies. I wasn't impressed by the beaches here and so on and so on. I've gotten used to it and it's all good now.

Anyway, the stamp image is by Autumn Leaves stamp set! I really love their stamps. I recently bought 4 sets so now I have 6 of them. I'll add the pictures later today of the stamp sets. The sentiment is a $1 stamp I bought at Michaels.

Stamping Tip:

Play around with different punches. I used Coluzzule Cutting System to create the large circles and used Fiskar's Circle Border punch to create the punched border (you can't really see it in the picture). I then inserted the primary image through a slot that was created by the border punch.





I'll make more cards later today. I need to run a few errands.

Until later. . .

No comments: