This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Candy Submission #3(a) - Guest Stamper - Tejal

Hey take a look! Tejal decided to try one of my tutorials. She decided to try my "Fun Shaker Card" Tutorial posted on my Stampin Inspirations blog site.

Click Here for the Fun Shaker Card Tutorial

I automatically submitted Tejal's card (scroll to yesterday's post) she made a few days ago because she used one of my card sketches but she decided to do another card.

Her card is so cute. She really loves bears. If you check out her blog site "Creating New Expressions Everyday" you'll see she has bunch of bear cards! I love bears too and I actually have quite a few bear rubber stamps.

If you're wondering why I have the Blog Candy Submissions posted on either this blog site or my Stampin Inspirations blog site. . .well. . if you submit a card with a Stampin Up image, it will be posted on to my Stampin Inspirations blog site. . .any other stamp images or paper crafting will be posted on Card Inspired.

Again, if you are interested in participating in my blog candy. . .Click here for the details

No comments: