This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random Cards - Glittery Card

Good Morning Everyone! I made this card last night while watching "Dancing With the Stars". Who do you think is going to be "booted out"? I think it'll be Ian and Cheryl. They're all top notch. . .I love how well they all dance.

I was playing with Stickles Glitter and applied it to the flowers and swirls. The stamps used to create the card is by "Autumn Leaves" and the designer paper by K&Company "Peabody Scrap Pad". The charms are made by "Making Memories.



Until later. . .

No comments: