This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, July 28, 2007

And the Winner is. . .TIC Day #6 - Crazy For Ribbon!!

Congratulations Beth!!

I made a list of all the participants of this week's TIC and numbered them. I had my daughter pick out the winner by randomly picking a number!! And the winner is Beth! Thank you everyone for being such wonderful participants of my challenge. You make these challenges fun! I really appreciate y'all taking the time to play along!

Beth can you send me your address so I can send your prize!!

No comments: