This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, July 07, 2007

TIC Day #3 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge - Extreme Make-Over Submission

Hi Everyone! Check out Toni's submission for TIC #3. I'm not sure which one is the before and after pictures because both are beautiful in my opinion! Both cards are elegantly crafted. The first card looks like a regular A2 card and with the second card she changed the background, made it into a square card and added a ribbon. Beautiful job.



This one I believe is the "Made-Over" card but like I said earlier, both cards are stunning. Toni has a blog site called "Inkyfingers: Everyday Art". You must check out her blog site. . .her creations are beautiful! She is very talented! Thank you Toni for participating! Hope to see you again!!

On a personal note. . .

I haven't posted on my blog for a few days. . .life has gotten in the way. . .but in a good way. I haven't made a single card for 4 days which is a record for me. I've been doing other things. . .sometimes you need to step away to renew your creativity. The other day I went out and played tennis and I really enjoyed it. I've never played tennis before but if I knew how fun it would be, I would have done it sooner. I'm the sort of person that hates to exercise or do anything that requires that I run around. I actually ran around while playing tennis and didn't even think about it. Me and my family are planning to play tennis 3X a week as an extracurricular activity.

I'm thinking of taking a tennis class. . .that's how much I enjoyed it. We've also been doing more outdoor activities and outdoor entertainment. Tonight we're going to see a musical that's playing at the theatre in town. Unfortunately, doing other things have taken me away from making cards and other projects. Blogging, rubber stamping, and card making have been my primary source of enjoyment outside of doing things with my family and I just felt that there are more things in life that I could be doing. An occasional break I think is a good thing.

Anyway, hope you all are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Thanks Maria! I never thought it wouldn't be obvious which was the makeover card! The square one is the first one, the one without ribbon is the makeover.