This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TIC Day #6 - Tuesday's Inspirational Challenge - "Crazy For Ribbon" Submissions

If interested in participating in this week's challenge. . .click here for the details.
Hey Everyone! Check out Hulda's awesome card for this week's TIC! Looks like Hulda used 3 ribbons. I love the scallop edge to her card and how she used the brads to attach the ribbons to the right of the card. Scroll down to see Hulda's card in the open position.









Here is Hulda's card opened up.
Isn't it cute!! Hulda has a fabulous blog site called "Aunt Scrappy"!! Be sure to stop by and check out all her fabulous card creations! Thank you Hulda for your fabulously cute submission and once again participating in my challenge. I appreciate it!!







Here is my submission for this week's TIC. This card was made for a "You're A Punk" swap. Isn't the designer paper so cool. The images are gold metallic and very shiny in person. The circle sentiment is actually a button pin that you normally would pin to your shirt. I bought it at Walmart. I didn't have any "punk rock" type of images so I improvised and bought these pins. I also made another similar type of card below.












Card Details:

Paper: DCWV Rockstar Designer Paper, SU Creamy Caramel, Black
Accessories: No Boundaries Button Pin, Ribbons (unknown)






Again, I made this card for a swap of the same theme "You're a Punk". The cat image is again, like my previous card, a button pin. I used a total of 3 cuts of ribbon.











Card Details:
Stamp: Delta "My Can't Isn't Spoiled"
Paper: SU Pixie Pink, Black, DCWV Rockstar designer paper
Accessories: No Boundaries Button Pin, Ribbons (unknown)






1 comment:

Karen said...

Awesome. you've been busy!