This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update on My Life Changing Dilemma

Hi Everyone! A few months back I asked my readers to help me by giving me advise on a life changing dilemma I was going through. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and I so appreciate all the advise that y'all had given me. It gave me a better perspective of my situation and I really took all your advise to heart.

I did renew my Hawaii Nursing License. That one was easy because it didn't require anything but my paying for the renewal. I am currently studying to obtain 30 CEU hours for my California license and hopefully, I can take the evaluation by the end of the month and renew my license.

As for returning to work, I was hoping to wait it out until my daughter graduates from high school (she'll be a junior this year) because I wanted her to have full access to my chauffeur service for any activities, clubs, work, volunteer and gal pal get-togethers. Unfortunately, there's a potential that I may need to go back to work sooner than later due to a few personal issues that I'm experiencing right now. I hope that things will change and that I can remain at home to be accessible to my daughter whenever she needs me. If not, well I will need to go back to work but it'll work out. It always does.

I'll update y'all when I passed my evaluation and when I receive my license. Again, thank you for being so kind to help me when I needed it!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on getting your recert!

Everything will work out for the best. And everything happens for a reason- even if we can't see it at the time.

Risa said...

Hi Maria!
Heather "took the words right out of my mouth". These are pretty much my exact thoughts. I do know that with all of your card designing talents, you could do well and earn extra money on the side. (just a thought) However, I know that all will be ok.
Sincerely,
Malieta:)