This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All of this for $32 Including Tax



Look at what I bought at Joann for $32.00 including tax. Amazing! Each of the 3 sets of metal embellishments regularly sell at $14.99 but they were on sale for $7.47 and I used 3 coupons - 2 were Joann's coupon (40 and 50% off) and the other one was a Micheal's coupon (40% off). Basically, after all the discounts the price of the embellishment kits were approximately$4.00 to $5.00.

Did you know that Joann accepts Micheal's coupon? Yes, they do! So. . .if you have a Micheal's coupon and don't find anything there that you like, hop on down to Joann's and they'll honor it on any regular priced items in their store. I didn't know this until I looked up at a sign above their customer service counter and it stated that they accept other store's coupons. Luckily, I brought my Micheal's coupon along with me.

Back to my great buy. . .the Joann Essential 300 brad set cost only $2.74. . .I couldn't believe it. The label price was $12.99. I don't know if this was a mistake but the salesperson honored that price anyway. The rest of the Joann Essentials were 40% off so I took advantage of the sale.

I walked out of the store smiling that's for sure. I love it when everything I buy are all at close to half-off. I was debating on whether to get the Cuttlebug or not and decided I didn't need it. I know it's all the jazz right now but I have a die cut and embosser machine that accepts the Cuttlebug products so I'll save myself from jumping on the band wagon.

Oh by the way, I finished reorganizing my craft room this evening. . .I'll post a few before and after pictures tomorrow. Until later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deal!!! Have fun creating with all your new embellishments.