This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Monday, January 22, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards 2

Check out my other blog site "Stampin Inspirations" for a tutorial on "Altered Clipboard". I altered a clipboard using acrylic paint, Modge Podge, rubber stamps, and scrapbook paper.

I didn't have a chance to work on a project for this blog site because I was a little busy today but I'll work on a project tomorrow. Click on the title of this post to be directed to the tutorial.

Until later. . .

No comments: