This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Polished Stone/Embossing Technique

I posted a tutorial on the "Polished Stone" technique on my "Stampin Inspirations" blog site and wanted to add a link on this blog site for those who didn't subscribe to that blog site or a newcomer who don't know that I have another blog site. I don't want to repeat the tutorial on this blog site because of the redundancy issue for those who read both blog sites. I also have other samples using this technique on a previous post. . . .click here to view them.

Check it out. . .either click on the title of this post to link to the tutorial or click here.

Until later. . .

No comments: