This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Email is Annoying

I have a terrible suspicion that I'm not receiving all of my emails. It's really strange because I'll have long gaps of no emails then all of a sudden I'll receive 20 at a time. I've had notes from online groups that I've joined stating that I need to reactivate my account because they've received returned emails and for this reason, my group accounts were deactivated.

Very, very annoying.

Until later. . .

No comments: