This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Special - Sketch Challenge 3

I decided to switch my Tuesday's Daily Special for tomorrow's Daily Special just for this week because I posted a technique the other night. Anyway today's Daily Special is "Sketch Challenge". I love sketch challenges because many times we can't think of a layout for our cards and stick to what is familiar. Sketch challenges help in adding diversity to your cards.







Stamp: Penny Black "A Great Surprise", sentiment: Printworks "Happy Birthday"
Paper: Stampin Up Blue Ballet, Brocade Blue, DCWV scrapbook paper, lavender cartdstock
Ink: Stampin Up Lavender Lace markers, Stampin Up Pastels
Accessories: Organdy ribbon, foam tape

Try this sketch out and see what you can make and most of all, have fun making it! Okay!

Until later. . .

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...I love these ideas you keep coming up with (you wouldn't know you had kids and a DH...ha!). Anyway, I am most assuredly going to do this SC...I had a circular stamp I wanted to use and this will be perfect. TFS!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great sketch! I just jotted it down in my sketch book...is it yours? (just so I know who to credit when I use it)