This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Thursday, January 04, 2007

Great Buy - Ribbons

Ribbons Ribbons!. I found this set of ribbons at Costco. It's wonderful! There's 40 ribbons at 4 yards each for a total of 480 ft. The cost of this set is $20.00. Wow, that's cheap for the amount of ribbon and the quality. Most of them are are satin or have a fabric feel to them. It's a great textural contrast to paper.


I believe ribbons can make a "blah" card, into a "wow" card by just adding this simple element.


I love ribbons. Whenever Joann or Micheal have them on sale for a $1.00. . .I buy at least 20 of them. I have so many ribbons, they're coming out of my ears. I have a bad habit of hoarding them. As many as I have, I am very conservative on the amount I use on a card. I don't like to waste them and I don't wrap them around the card. To avoid waste, I cut just the right amount and tape both ends to the back rather than wrapping it around.


Anyway, check it out when you stop by at Costco.


Until later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big ribbon addict as well and those are just too cute!