This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Saturday, January 06, 2007

Subscription to my Stampin' Up Blog

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that if you subscribe to this blog, blog updates for my Stampin' Up Inspirations blog is a separate subscription. My Stampin' Up blog is for cards and projects made with Stampin' Up products. Card Inspired is for anything else other than Stampin' Up. I may from time to time post pictures of cards created with Stampin' Up products but it won't occur on a regular basis. I need to keep them separate because I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator and I need to keep my Stampin' Up blog focused on their products.

If you are interested in Stampin Up and want updates for Stampin' Up products also. . .visit my Stampin Up blog site http://stampinupinspirations.blogspot.com/ or click at the top of this blog site under the link "Stampin Up Inspirations" and subscribe as you did with this blog.

I try to do different projects on each site to avoid redundancy on each blog site. Tutorials, projects, and other stamping information may be on one site and may not be present on the other and vice versa.

I just don't want you to miss out on any tutorials on the Stampin' Up blog site that may not be present on this blog.

Until later. . .

No comments: