This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, January 26, 2007

Featured Website of the Week - Page Maps

I love this website. Page Maps is my "Featured Website of the Week". Click on the title of this post to link to the website. The link will also be located under "Featured Website of the Week" at the top of this blog site.

Although I create my own sketch layouts for the cards that I post on my blog site, this website have an extensive amount of sketches that can assist you with your scrapbooking and card layouts. When I am stumped and in need of a layout idea, I look to this site for inspiration. Check it out, I think you'll REALLY love this site.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

This is a great website!