This blog site focuses on cards and projects utilizing materials and tools from various scrapbooking and paper craft companies.
If you are interested in cards and projects made with rubber stamps from various companies, please check out my other blog site "Stampin' Inspirations".


Come and join the Christmas Group Site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below


Friday, January 05, 2007

Sketch Challenge I

Sorry I didn't post the sketch challenge on Wednesday. I was so busy for the past 2 days with other life issues and didn't have time to add this blog. Anyhow, this sketch is simple but there's many ways to enhance it. Try it and send me via email your own creation using this sketch and I will post it to the samples on this post!! Have fun!!



Here are a few samples of cards using this sketch:







No comments: